CAREER AWAKENING MASTERMIND ONLINE
The exact steps you need to take
to go from where you are to
where you want to be.
Join Andrew Wayfinder, mentor and guide, and turn your career (no matter where you are now) into work you love, that’s right for you, and makes a difference.
In 10 years of mentoring I’ve heard the same pains again and again:
- Killing schedules, workloads, deadlines, psycho bosses, and BS targets..
- Direction, tools and help that’s always promised but never delivered…
- Micro-managers, bullies, Machiavelli’s, slackers, suck-ups and prima-donnas…
- Office politics, gossip, turf wars, glass ceilings, soul-sucking routines and meetings…
- Coming home tired, angry, sad (or all 3). Becoming a shitty parent, person, partner…
Since 2011, I have helped executives, leaders, professionals in all fields — in 1,500+ ‘deep mind’ peak performance sessions — learn how to be more successful, stop burnout and abuse in their tracks, get better jobs, be happier, find inner peace and satisfaction.
Most people have no idea what really stops them from success… or what they can accomplish when they focus their minds… or how much better life can be.
Let me show you how you can…
Love Your Work. Make A Difference. Live Your Purpose.
What is CAM Online?
- It is a 2-day small group mastermind hosted on the Zoom conferencing system for maximum privacy and quality.
- It’s an intimate and transformative gathering of like-minded executives, creatives and professionals.
- It’s a proven way to make the changes you need to have more self-confidence, focus and drive, and find the best path to your goals and dreams .
- It’s an opportunity to connect with accomplished men and women like you and create a career that honors your desires, personality, beliefs and values.
Small Group Masterminds Online Dates
28 – 29 | Online
TBA | Online
TBA | Online
TBA | Online
What You’ll Get In CAM
What professionals and executives need to create a career you love aligned with your purpose is mentorship, guidance and support.
And that’s what you’ll get with me.
A series of mastermind events, all around London, where you’ll work with me face to face and get:
• An Awakened Career Life-plan.
• Remove the deep, unconscious beliefs and fears that have been holding you back until now.
• A new vision for your life and career built-in to your subconscious which will guide you going forwards.
• Motivation, focus and self-confidence to go after all your desires and goals.
• Acces to your intuition to get almost instant answers, guidance and direction.
• The ‘Cut The Ties’ technique that gets rid of toxic people, negative ties, blocks whenever they pop up. Quickly. Easily. And for good.
“Andrew guides you deep in your subconscious to move forwards, and clear what's ready to let go.”
Carmen O. Executive, London
“Discover things you wouldn’t dream of. Andrew (creates) amazing, mind opening experiences. His calm, inviting nature allows you to go at your own pace and in your own way.”
Bruce H., Startup Founder, London & Dublin
"My progress has been staggering. Nothing in London compares. Super-intensive, deep. Thanks for such a transformative process.”
Lexie Octavia Model & Yoga Teacher, London & Melbourne
“A gifted guide who asks the right questions... the insights are hugely significant and potent.”
Tai Hubbert Talent Development & Management, Seattle
“A beautiful soul. Andrew works from the heart in a professional caring manner. I highly recommend him to others who are ready to do some very deep work.”
Tonia W., Executive, London
“Hugely caring, intelligent and liberating work, Andrew's perceptive guiding skills are flawless.”
Dilys Rees Artist & Playwright, London
CAM is for you if:
- You want to love what you do—to be excited and fulfilled every day you go to work.
- You want to work with great people, who do good work, and who have your back.
- You want to make a difference—to do work that makes life better and solves real problems.
- You want creative, challenging, interesting work. And to be respected, rewarded, and appreciated for what you do.
- You want your work, and the people you work with, to support you and respect your beliefs and values.