3 proven steps to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
Join Andrew Wayfinder — mentor, shaman, guide — to turn your career (no matter where you are now) into work you love, that’s right for you, and makes a difference.
CAM is for you if:
♦ You want to work with great people, who do good work, and who have your back.
♦ You want to make a difference — to do work that makes life better and solves real problems.
♦ You want creative, challenging, interesting work. And to be respected, rewarded, and appreciated for what you do.
♦ You want your work, and the people you work with, to support you and respect your beliefs and values.
- A powerful 2-day mastermind hosted in carefully selected, inspiring locations in London.
- An intimate and transformative gathering of like-minded executives, professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders.
- A proven way to have more self-confidence, focus and drive, and to find the best path to accomplish your goals and dreams .
- A place to connect with accomplished men and women like you and create work that honors your desires, personality, beliefs and values.
How CAM works
Based on 1000’s of years of shamanic experience and wisdom, CAM is a simple, proven 3 step process that uses the power of your sub- and super-conscious mind to go directly to the real problems, and find lasting solutions.
So you can stop wasting time, energy and money on what’s not important, or on methods that don’t work.
And it’s easier than you might think.
Since 2011, I’ve guided 1,500+ sessions like this, with people just like you, and they are always amazed at how easily and gently their changes take place.
Even if you’ve been struggling for years to get help or to get clear, you can discover your way forwards in just one weekend in the Mastermind process.
£997 which includes:
• 2 days of a small group, intensive retreat with written materials; all instructions and healing ceremonies; tea, coffee and lunch.
• A 1-1 Private Mentoring & Healing Session before the intensive with Andrew to prepare you for the week end.
• A group Mentoring & Healing Session 2 weeks after the weekend to integrate your results and address any questions that may have come up since the weekend.
In 10 years of mentoring I hear the same pains again and again:
- Killing schedules, workloads, deadlines, psycho bosses, and BS targets..
- Support, tools and resources that’s always promised but never delivered…
- Micro-managers, bullies, Machiavelli’s, slackers, suck-ups and prima-donnas…
- Office politics, gossip, turf wars, glass ceilings, soul-sucking routines and meetings…
- Coming home tired, angry, sad (or all 3). Becoming a shitty parent, person, partner…
Most people have no idea what really stops them from success… what they can accomplish… or how much better your life can be.
Let me show you how you can…
Love What You Do. Make A Difference. Live Your Purpose.
“Andrew guides you deep in your subconscious to move forwards, and clear what's ready to let go.”
Carmen O. Executive, London
“Discover things you wouldn’t dream of... amazing, mind opening experiences. Andrew's calm, nature allows you to go at your own pace.”
Bruce H Startup Founder, London & Dublin
“My progress has been staggering. Nothing in London compares. Super-intensive, deep. Thanks for such a transformative process.”
Lexie Octavia Model & Yoga Teacher, London & Melbourne
“A gifted guide who asks the right questions... the insights are hugely significant and potent.”
Tai Hubbert Talent Development & Management, Seattle
“A beautiful soul. Andrew works from the heart in a professional caring manner. I recommend him to others who are ready to do some very deep work.”
Tonia W., Executive, London
“Hugely caring, intelligent and liberating work, Andrew's perceptive guiding skills are flawless.”
Dilys Rees Artist & Playwright, London
How To Get Started.
1. Click the ‘Apply’ button to set up a 30 min call to see if you’re ready, and it makes sense for you to attend the Mastermind.
2. If you’re ready, we then have a 1-1 Mentoring session to start your transformation process and prepare you for the weekend.
3. Attend the weekend Mastermind, complete all the exercises and healing ceremonies.
4. Two weeks after the Mastermind, you will meet as a group for a group mentoring and healing session to integrate the changes, and to address any questions that might have come up as a result of the Mastermind.